What do we do if the waiting time has elapsed?

If you cannot wait any longer or cannot wait for free and the full waiting time has elapsed, you can leave and report Customer No Show proof by sending proofs at email: npu@mytravelthru.com

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article

You may like to read