I’m due a refund to an expired card or account that has closed. What should I do?

If your card is no longer active: 

The refund should still arrive in your account. If this hasn’t appeared after 7 working days, please contact your bank or card provider for further assistance.


If you no longer have an active account with your bank or card provider:

Please contact them directly to claim your funds, because the refund have been redirected to them.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article

You may like to read